Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Olive Dip aka Botox Dip



This is a recipe I got from my sister-in-law Jean, who refers to it as Botox Dip because of the salt content, although I don’t use as much salt.. I have made a few minor adjustments. It is a real crowd pleaser and a great thing to bring to a party as an appetizer. Jean always served it with Fritos, which is also my chip of choice for this dip, but you could serve it with crackers, pretzels, or any other chip of your choice. I find this dip highly addictive, so beware!

Ingredients

Cream Cheese 8 oz (softened)
Pimento Stuffed Green Olives 5 oz (I use either Lindsay Manzanilla or Trader Joe's Manzanilla olives)
Whipping Cream 4oz
Mayonnaise 1 TBLS
Worcestershire Sauce 1 TSP
Garlic Salt 1/2 TSP
Kosher Salt 1/4 tsp (about)
Garlic Powder (to taste) 

Directions

Chop jar of drained olives and set aside on paper toweling. Place softened cream cheese in a bowl along with a few drops of whipping cream, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, and Kosher salt. Use a hand mixer to whip until creamy. In another bowl whip the remaining 4 oz of whipping cream until stiff. Add half of the whipped cream to cream cheese mixture and whip together. Fold in remaining whipped cream and TBLS of mayo. Fold in green olives. Add garlic powder in sprinkles to taste.

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment